07 November 2011

baby shower


Well thanks to the fine weather, fine food and some fine friends we had a successful picnic last Sunday. I was rather relieved as we cancelled the earlier date on day before and then it turned up perfect picnic weather that day, how embarrassment! Admittedly our suburb was crawling with urbanites wanting to get their hands on the wood chopping, sheep petting action at Ambury Farm day so the postponement turned out best in the end.

Since then I have felt rather ready for our wee bundle to arrive. I love my 'to do' lists and I have been slowly working my way through the things to buy, wash, read, organise etc. Not too quickly either, as I enjoy having a few small errands to run even at this late point. Officially today I am 38 and 2 so baby can come any time! This readiness allowed me to do another few days of relief work at AGGS too, a great top up to the coffers.

Here are some pics of the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!