24 November 2013

language

On the eve of a second birthday I want to note a bit about how Ada talks. 

Yesterday Ada told me I was a good girl, twice. I moved a playmat so her bike could go through... Hmm, I need to get back to just saying thank you or descriptive praise. 
 
She says 'morning world' looking out the window in the morning like I do, Cam wondered where she got it from.
 
When we get home or back to the car she says 'here's Ada's one, yay!'  

For a girl who has never seen him before Ada runs around yelling 'superman', a lot. This one I s from daycare. She also talks about her shoulders really often?!

Sometimes, when she has all her faculties and needs something, Ada will tell me to 'lie Olive down now, there'. 

I was out of the room and she called out 'Mummy Loren'! Cam has only reminded her that he is called Daddy and not Cam once. 

Our favorite is of course when she says 'I love you'. No 'v' sound yet so it's 'ilayu' one word. 
I love you miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!