22 December 2013

merry christmas

2013 is almost through! Summer has cranked up here in New Zealand and the year is winding down. 

A change of plans means we can go to church Christmas morning. A treat for us! Bring on the carols. We will open presents afterwards at our home with family. Ada will flip, she saw some in our roo, "ooh presents" she says in a revered tone! 

My family has gone from three to four this year and I am loving my days with my two lovely girls and one handsome man. I am so thrilled to be heading into 3 weeks off with the four of us spending time in Auckland and the Bay of Plenty.  

Thank you so much for reading, once or twice or every post, it means a lot to have a wee audience for my wee thoughts. 

My best wishes to you and yours this Christmas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!