26 April 2012

happy 5 months Ada Ann




Fun times around our house in the last 4 weeks
*      bath time is crazy! Ada splashes and smiles and fills up her whole baby bath, on the diagonal no less. 
*      grabbing. Ada is loving using her hands to reach for things, look at them then place them in her mouth, and repeat.
*      grabbing led to rolling. Ada wants stuff, mainly to mouth it. It took all week but she is in control of that roll y'all!
*     never ending attempts at getting a giggle going. O how I wish "gaga gaga" had stayed funny little girl.

 
*      trying banana in a muslin bag. Here we come solids…
*       'we' are sleeping through the night!!
*       sometimes when I put her to bed she smiles at me, rolls over into her sleep position and waits for me to leave to go to sleep. Sometimes.
*       Ada is discovering her feet, due to the above mentioned grabbing.
*       yet more grabbing at faces so I like to pretend that she is giving me kisses.
*       while nursing at a café and it begins to rain and so I find myself walking through the café with Ada “attached”.
not so sure...
*       jolly jumper experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!