01 February 2014

lunch time!

Olive seems to prefer savory dinner ish food over sweeter breakfast ish food and so I made her the baby spinach dhal Ada used to like. I searched here on my own blog for 'dhal' rather than redo the conversions for the original recipe. Reason #15 for blogging?

Success! She loved it too! I have puréed this and put it into ice cube trays to use later. Olive is still munching fruit pieces and toast, she has tried beans, broccoli and corn thins lately too. The other night at dinner I got the happies cos we were all eating corn at the same time. Small things... Olives food always ends up in her hair, marmite was no exception. When she was not eating dinner one night Cam put pumpkin on a nectarine slice, she opened her mouth wide each time and ate it. Olive thought it was awesome at first but then you could see her thinking, everything I eat tastes like pumpkin, what gives?!

What have you had success with when you have fed your babies? Any great sites out there? I am going to go back through The Wednesday Chef: Cooking for Hugo series and see what I can find.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!