17 September 2014

14 months


My little miss is mama's girl this week. Olive comes to sit on my knee whenever she can and asks to be picked up to watch what is going on as much as she can get away with. My action baby is sitting still with me, it's lovely. Olive is into everything and all the recent photos of her seen to document her desire to get messy often. 50% of a wash is her stuff. Sigh.





Olive loves the swing and her baby at the moment. Baby goes to bed with Olive and I am offered to kiss baby last thing at night, through the cot rails, rather than Olives own face! Our house is back in multiple baby land. Prams are big business around here.

Olives new skills include climbing and being silly on purpose. Words that begin with b are popular (baby, bird and bath) and d words are gathering speed (down). I'm glad I used a handful of baby signs, eat, drink, more, all done, sleepy and down. They are all useful at some point in the day. Olive shakes her head no a lot and nods yes a bit. When she wants something she does an awesome face with eyes lit up and a big mouth with a long inward gasp. It's adorable. Pointing and grizzling are other key communication features... New foods are frozen blueberries and have I mentioned baked beans already?


Onward and upward darling girl. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!