05 July 2012

7 months!

Not a lot of blog action this past month.  I guess we have been kinda busy and I haven't had any motherhood revelations. To update everyone on the past few weeks Ada is turning into a very happy baby.  No complaints here!  Our trip to Wellington went off without a hitch, I loved catching up with everyone, having 100 half conversations while being distracted by a baby.  Ada really enjoyed all the people and new places, it was so much fun, thank you all who made it awesome!  I recommend having your baby magically fall asleep on both the way to and away from somewhere. I don't recommend trying to have her sit on the ground in the busy airport while you adjust a baby carrier before she has learnt to sit. Donk. {pick up crying baby and walk away quickly}

Week before last I went to work as a reliever for 5 days in a row. What was I thinking?  DidI not remember that work involves working?  I was relaxed about leaving Ada with family for 4/5 days and with a good friend for the other. Ada was absolutely fine with the switcheroo, just very demanding for some mothers milk when I got home each day.  By the end of the first day I realised I may be over teenagers for a while, was it that I have less patience or that I didn't care for their selfish ways…  Hmm.  Babies are definitely where it is at for me for now.  I am not sure when the next work session will be but it is good to know Ada has it sussed even if I was a little less sure!

Look at how she is growing! If only she could tell us what she is thinking...


I have teeth and soon I will have an Aunty Em in Wellington!
My Mum really likes a good cafe.
I am really, really, really thinking about crawling.


I was so PUMPED to be on this walk. Grin, grin, arm flap, arm flap, grin.
It is hilarious to pretend I play the piano.
All the ladies adore me in black and white, and also in colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!