26 July 2012

two thirds of a year!

Man, this has been a big week, let alone a big month!  On Sunday I was quite sick, so then on Monday I was quite tired. 


On Tuesday Ada started crawling! Once she found she could move towards me she hasn’t stopped. 

Wednesday she first demonstrated her knowledge that she and I are not one person and would-not-be-consoled-by-anyone-else, first when left at a friends place, then over dinner and at bath time too.  Poor poppet. 

Thursday saw more adventures in Ada feeding herself, marmite toast is now on the menu! 

Today Ada is 8 months old. Last night she woke every few hours with a blocked nose.  Happy 8 months little lady!  Your present appears to be snot.  Yay!  Ada has been the most content baby for weeks and weeks, this week she upsets easily and won't be distracted.  Her little brain is probably in overload, learning to communicate her likes and dislikes, teething, suffering a cold, clapping, waving, practicing saying dada at the right time and crawling.  I'd want a few more hugs too.

I can’t believe how fast these last 8 months have gone, I’m feeling very lucky to be at home and enjoying my little lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!