15 August 2013

mastering the basics



We made a return to Playcentre this week. Ada used the time to go up and down the stairs. She was so pleased with herself! Ada settled back in and didn't come running for me all morning. I was so proud of her and enjoyed seeing her loving the time to play independently. 

I was really nervous, this was my first outing with the two girls. A little bit slow out the gate me. I'm sure I will make up for it in time. Getting out of the house was crazy, spare clothes for two, nappies, wipes, food, cloths, a front pack, a pram. Getting them out of the car went great, back in was much more of a challenge! Olive grizzled in the car on the way there then fell asleep when I attached her car seat to its wheels. So far so good I was thinking! It wasn't to last and so I shared Olive about, others need newborn cuddles too. 

Here is to a slow return to the new normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!