15 January 2014

6 months (whoop)

We have made it halfway to a year! Go us!


Olive is a wee darling. She is loving moving and whenever I am within reach she crawls over to me. She makes wee sounds that translate to "pick me up please Mama".  Olive is such a polite and clever girl. TBH it is a wee grizzle but I get it girl, you want attention right? While sitting she uses her hands to flap, to raise her arms to ask to be picked up, but mostly her hands are busy with the task of putting everything into her mouth.

I have been looking forward to having a 6 month old and a two year old ever since I got pregnant last year and even more so since I had a newborn and an 18 month old. Hooray, here we are, my hopes were not misplaced. Things are still very busy and two babies are still rather demanding, but these girls are more and more enjoyable. Watching them interact is a joy! They are obsessed with each other truth be told. Olive looks for Ada whenever she can, watching her non stop and now crawling after her. Ada is still like a moth to a flame for absolutely anything Olive is interested in. In fact, this is becoming useful. "Look Ada, Olive is eating her dinner" and so on!

Happy Half Birthday my beautiful, happy, healthy girl! We love you very, very much.


5 months
Four months.
Three months.
Two months.
One month.
Ada at 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!