06 July 2014

on the clock: two and a half

Ada is a charming, thoughtful girl. In all earnestness when I asked her these questions she answered each most emphatically.
"What is something new you can do?"
"Playing with Olive."
"What's something you don't like to do?" 

"Playing with Olive. I don't like to play with her, I don't like it." (whining)
"What's something you like to do?"
"I love playing with Olive so much." (squinting and doing the coy head on shoulder)

These answers sum up the intensity of love and property and space control that go on all day long. After that wee interview all the answers involved the words poo-poo. So yep. That's about where we are at.

Ada has been overheard saying, "I've got to find the boys,"  and off she runs.
"Don't worry Zoe, it will be OK, we can find your Mama."
"No Olive, you stay here with me. Don't worry."
Still she likes to tell me, "we're married." Lucky me!

A few facts:
Fave pastime: The swings
Fave song: ABC, Wheels on the Bus
Most often sung song: Let it go
Fave food: Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich
Fave book: "I like poo-poo book"
Fave colour: Pink
"Whose your best friend?" I asked, thinking she would say me.
"Zoe."

Two and a half is a challenging time but that's a story for a post on discipline or child development or sibling rivalry or something like that.

We love you Ada Ann.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!