17 July 2014

souper easy: red lentil and spicy sausage soup

Soup is one reason I like winter. I love a good one pot meal, soup is the original one pot right? It is so easy to cook a big batch and have it there for lunches a few days after. OK I confess I haven't got the kids to eat this but adults have to eat too right? Does anyone else have success with toddlers and soup, I'd love to hear any tips and tricks!

For this fast, easy and nourishing soup you will need:
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion 
  • 2 cloves garlic 
  • 2 chorizo or similar spicy sausages
  • 1 red chili (or chili powder to your taste)
  • 1 cup red lentils 
  • 2 cans diced tomatoes
  • 1L chicken or vegetable stock
  • sea salt
  • cracked black pepper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!