19 July 2013

home for a week

Happy Friday! I cannot believe it has been 7 days already. Cam goes back to work, sort of full time on Monday. I cannot believe that either. Let's not think about it.

Highlights of the week apart from Olive and Ada:
Baking! Thank you thank you to the bakers. You are amazing and your products are delicious. 

Flowers! We love to have fresh flowers in our home but it is seldom the case. I have so many lilies but they are subtly scented. Perfect!

Cameron! My midwife said it right when she said every family needs a Cam. 

Little trips! Ada has been on her first play date without us. She was well behaved and giggled a lot, I am so proud! We went to the farm too, it was so nice to spend some QT with my cutie.  Hee, cool rhymes make for cool reads ah?

Visitors! Little visits and long visits. Ada is loving the variety and so am I. Hello world xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!