13 July 2013

what a week

This time last week I went into labour. It again took 3 nights for my daughter to enter the world! I'm slowly feeling like I'm returning to the wider world out of hospital but my world is currently all about breast feeding. Wahoo!

Things I missed while in hospital with Olive:
A trip to the museum. Fun times for under fives.  Isn't Ruby adorable?

Playcentre. 
How fashionable is Ada under Cameron's watchful eye?
Tea parties with Dad. Enough said.

I also missed Ada having a horrible time with hand foot and mouth all week. Apparently a mild case  as she was happy enough to attend the above photo shoots. Ada didn't really eat while I was away. This is RARE. Poor girl was saying she had a sore mouth and the doctor found an ear infection and missed the rest. Sigh. It is good to be home.

Cam, you have done an amazing job this week. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!